TripForth is an authorized travel retailer of InsureStays Insurance Agency, CA License # 0M14453.
InsureStays™ is a dba of Sandhills Insurance Group, LLC, NPN 16269113. Visit www.insurestays.com for more information. RentalGuardian.com is an online program management and distribution software solution tailored to the needs of short term vacation rentals and furnished housing providers. Play Travel Protection is underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and affiliated companies, Columbus, Ohio.
TRAVEL INSURANCE POWERED BY RentalGuardian.com®
You’ve saved. You’ve planned. You’ve looked forward to your vacation for months. Unfortunately, sometimes things don’t go according to plan. What if you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip? What if you need medical treatment while traveling or you miss an airline connection?
TripForth is proud to offer Play Travel Protection® Travel Insurance: one of the best vacation rental protection programs in the industry.
Play Travel Protection®, underwritten by Nationwide®, can cover you (and your vacation investment) when the unexpected happens.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – STANDARD*
Covers the delay, interruption, or cancellation of your trip for specified reasons including:
• Sickness, accidental Injury, or death of you or a family member (or of a traveling companion)
• Weather delays (with limitations)
• Natural disasters (with limitations)
• Unexpected changes in your employment (with limitations)
• And 20+ more specified reasons
TRAVEL INSURANCE – PREMIUM**
“Cancel for Any Reason” covers the delay, interruption or cancellation of your trip for specified reasons or ANY reason, such as:
• Changed travel plans
• Scheduling conflict due to a special event
• Concerns about the weather forecast at your destination
• Any other reason you can think of!
Please note that Travel Insurance – Premium “Cancel For Any Reason” has the following limitations:
• Must be purchased during the “Book Now” process (or within 14 days of making your reservation)
• Cancellation and claims must be made 2 (or more) days prior to your reservation’s Check-In date
• The Play Travel Protection® Cancel for Any Reason Benefit is not available to residents of New Hampshire, New York or Washington. Residents of New Hampshire can enroll in Berkshire Hathaway Vacation Protection underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company.
Non Us Residents Global Holiday Vacation Protection underwritten by Global Benefits Group is available to guests who reside outside of the US.
*Travel Insurance - Standard is 7% of Booking Total
**Travel Insurance - Premium is 9.8% of Booking Total
For detailed policy & coverage questions, please call 833-610-0736.
If you did not purchase travel insurance during the “Book Now” process, and would like to do so now, please CLICK HERE.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
For General Disclosure regarding Travel Retailers: CLICK HERE