PAYMENTS & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- An initial deposit of 15%, determined by the rental rate and applicable tax, plus the administrative fee is required at the time of booking to successfully secure your reservation.
- Remaining balance is charged to the credit card on file 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Payments can be made at anytime online by accessing your Guest Portal on TripForth.com.
- More than 14 days before arrival date: 15% cancellation charge
- 14 days or less before arrival date: 100% cancellation charge
*Administrative fees and insurance are not subject to refund.
VACATION RENTAL HOME CANCELLATIONS
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in
- 50% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in
*Administrative fees and insurance are not subject to refund.
- Are accepted up to 30 days before arrival.
- Travel insurance is only transferable within 18 months of original booking date.
- Modifications are also subject to rate differences, availability, and minimum lengths of stay restrictions.
TRIPFORTH PRICE MATCH POLICY
Did you know we price match? With hundreds of sites to book on, book with confidence directly through TripForth. Remove the third-party hassle and book direct!
Here's how it works:
If you find a lower price for the same accommodation and terms on any TripForth official listings at any point before your reservation is made, we will honor the lower price AND take an additional 5% off the room rate for the original booking dates.
Lower price must be for the same accommodations and terms.
Price must be without restriction, meaning that it is viewable and bookable by anyone.
**Not available on existing reservation
- All rental rates and fees are subject to state and local taxes.
The purchase of Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Travel Insurance - Standard*
- Covers the delay, interruption, or cancellation of your trip for specified reasons including: sickness, accidental Injury, or death of you or a family member (or of a traveling companion), weather delays (with limitations), natural disasters (with limitations), unexpected changes in your employment (with limitations), and 20+ more specified reasons
- Available at 7% of booking total
Travel Insurance – Premium**
- "Cancel for Any Reason” covers the delay, interruption or cancellation of your trip for specified reasons or ANY reason, such as: Changed travel plans, scheduling conflict due to a special event, concerns about the weather forecast at your destination, or any other reason you can think of!
- Please note that Travel Insurance – Premium “Cancel For Any Reason” has the following limitations: Must be purchased during the “Book Now” process (or within 14 days of making your reservation), cancellation and claims must be made 2 (or more) days prior to your reservation’s Check-In date
- The Play Travel Protection® Cancel for Any Reason Benefit is not available to residents of New Hampshire, New York or Washington. Residents of New Hampshire can enroll in Berkshire Hathaway Vacation Protection underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company.
- Available at 9.8% of booking total
Learn more about Travel Insurance Protection HERE
- Check-in time and location varies based on property and are displayed in each property listing and confirmation letter.
- Minimum age for check-in 21 at all accommodations, except Vacation Rental Houses the minimum age for check-in is 24.
- Pre-arrival information is sent 24 hours prior to your check-in date to the email address on file. If you do not receive this email please contact 888.811.7850. *Vacation Rental Houses ONLY will receive their 6-digit access code within their Pre-arrival email.
- Early check-ins are not available.
- For reservation and check-in questions call 888.811.7850.
- Check-out time is 10 AM on your departure date.
- Check-out procedures vary based on location. Please email Plan@tripforth.com or call 888.811.7850 with questions about check-out.
- Failure to depart on time may result in a charge equal to one additional night.
PETS & EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS
- We are happy to provide a selection of pet-friendly accommodations! There is a one-time pet fee of $150.00 that will cover the length of your stay.
- As much as we would love to welcome pets at all of our properties, there are some homes and condos that do not permit any pets. We respect and honor our owners right to decline pets. Guests who choose to bring pets are subject to a $500.00 charge.
- Animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support or comfort do not qualify as Service Animals under the ADA and are not permitted inside non pet friendly accommodations.
- Service Animals are always welcome at TripForth properties.
- Service Animals are not subject to additional fees in accordance with ADA (Americans Disabilities Act) and Fair Housing Laws.
- Service Animals must be declared at the time of booking whenever possible and prior to the check-in in all instances.
- Guests declaring a Service Animal must answer the following questions:
Is the animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has the dog been trained to perform?
Documentation may be required.
- All properties have a strict non-smoking policy.
- Report any inoperative equipment to our office at 888.811.7850.
LOST & FOUND POLICY
- Please remember all personal belongings,
including items from bathroom drawers and cell phone chargers. TripForth
is not responsible for any items left behind. We charge a minimum $35
handling fee to search for lost items (whether found or not).
- RVs, campers, trailers, and mobile homes are not permitted within homeowner associations or resort premises. Contact TripForth if you have questions concerning special parking needs.
- Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles per unit, unless otherwise stated.
PARTIES & EVENTS
Please contact our team for additional information.
- Large gatherings are prohibited without a separate agreement and advanced notification.
- Fraternities and sororities are prohibited.
- Special pricing and security deposits may be required on homes deemed “Event Homes.”
Call us: 888.811.7850